Hypertext:-It means to way in which web pages are linked together so,the link is available on a web page that is called as Hypertext.
Markup Language:-It means you are use HTML to simply “mark up” text document with tags that tell web browser how to structure it to display
Basic HTML Document example:-
<title>My first page</title>
<h1>This is heading</h1>
<p>This is paragraph</p>
when we run this page before this page will be save as text.html [.html ] is the extension of html page. then this page will be run on Internet Explorer,Chrome,Firefox,Google etc.
HTML Tags:-These are the basic tags which is used in HTML.
- <!doctype html> It defines the document type and html version.
- <html> This tags enclosed the complete HTML document.
- <head> This tag is represent the head section of the page.
- <body> This tag is represent the body section which keeps the some other tags eg-<h1>,<h2>,<div>,<p> etc.
- <title> This tag represent the title of the page and that is used inside the head section.
- <h1> This tag represent the heading and others eg-<h1>,<h2>,<h3>,<h4>,<h5> and <h6>.
- <p> This tag is represent the paragraph section.
- <i> This tag is used for italic format.
- <center> This tag is used for center algined.
- <br> This tag is used for break a line and one of tag is used as strating tag not be used as closing tag.This tag is also used as <br/>.
- <hr> This tag is represent the horizontal lines .This tag is used for create from a current position.In the document to the right margin and break the line accordingly. this tag is also used as <hr/>.
- <pre> This tag is represent the exact format and that is written between opening <pre> and closing </pre> tag.
-   When you would not want the break/split in these words then   used it.
<h5>heading five</h5><!–top up defined–>
<h6>heading six</h6><!–bottom up defined–>
function test function (street)
These all tags are used for create a web page and order to format.
HTML Document Structure:-
Document Declartion:- This is defined as-
Document Declaration Tags:- That is define by an example-
<head>Document Header related.</head>
<body>Document body related</body>
HTML v/s Element:– That is defined by eg- <p> this is starting tag of paragraph and </p> is a closing tag but <p> this is a paragraph element </p> is a paragraph element.
Nested Element:- It is allowed to keep one HTML element inside another HTML element.